2. The bridesmaids’ sandals are of the same style.
3. The groom & groomsmen’s shoes are all Converse low cut chucks w/ the same color of their bow tie.
8. Because the Groom’s Dad couldn’t join the event, a photo shoot was done after the reception.
9. The total cost of the wedding is estimated more or less than 100,000 PHP (2000 USD).
10. 50% of the wedding cost are covered by sponsorship.
11. No debts are incurred.
12. Couples are left w/ money enough for a honeymoon but are hesitant to spend it.
13. The wedding preparation is only about 1.5 months.
14. The bride’s bouquet is given to her closest gay friend.
15. It was simple but a memorable one.
”It is truly a wedding of KRING & JULY”!
16. Guests are color-coded. Orange for principal sponsors, Yellow for secondary sponsors, Pink for Bride’s family, Blue for Groom’s family, Purple for Bride’s friends, Green for Groom’s friends. Tables at reception are named after the mountains that the couple had climbed together.